1. Pull up and swipe/wave card. It has to be within 6 inches from the card reader.
2. The gate will automatically open. Drive into the club and pull past the photo cell/ photo sensor that is on the wood pole directly across from the yellow sign in box. If you stop in front of the sensor the gate will not close and will have to be reset with the master key.
3. Then the gate will automatically shut.
4. Also please continue to sign in at the gate until the board is able to link card numbers with members names in the system. We will send another email out letting you know when this is done.
5. When leaving do everything in reverse, but make sure to stop at the reader so your vehicle is not hit as the gate opens.
6. The gate gives you plenty of time to drive through and it will automatically stop if you are in the way. Please drive all the way in past sensor to prevent the gate from locking open.
7. We do have the ability to lock gate open for matches and public hours.
8. Once you swipe your card on the outside of the gate, the system knows you accessed the club and will not let you swipe it twice from the outside. You would need to swipe it from the inside of the club.
9. Once we are able to enter names along side of the numbers the card will record who you are and when you leave so you will not have to sign in and out.
First and foremost, we would not have this automated gate system without the donation from Steve Yeater. When out see him at the range please shake his hand and thank him for being the motivation to get this done. Thank you Steve!!
If you experience any issues please call 319-627-2295.